Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Your DARVO tactics don't work on me, Johnny lad, you're showing how weak you are rn
He’s just trying to be centre of attention. Keeps asking what Johnny did to get in our heads like this, wants to hear about his amazing work as a wrongun. No normal person would try keep this going. Needs put on some sort of register

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
angie loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 3577

May 9, 2024
england
👀I'm a nosey newbie. Can you all accuse me of being somebody that's been shunned out? I want to feel involved too, I might even pretend to be whoever Johnny is. Just joking, but this @I-WILL-GO-THERE 🤎CC plonker needs to learn to use commas.
Also, Karma Kas is the perfect example of how a crush is just a lack of knowledge. His message is great, but we don't really know too much about him as a person yet.

Feb 27, 2024
👀I'm a nosey newbie. Can you all accuse me of being somebody that's been shunned out? I want to feel involved too, I might even pretend to be whoever Johnny is. Just joking, but this @I-WILL-GO-THERE 🤎CC plonker needs to learn to use commas.
Also, Karma Kas is the perfect example of how a crush is just a lack of knowledge. His message is great, but we don't really know too much about him as a person yet.
Hi Diadro

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
He’s just trying to be centre of attention. Keeps asking what Johnny did to get in our heads like this, wants to hear about his amazing work as a wrongun. No normal person would try keep this going. Needs put on some sort of register
Honestly it's sad.

 Deny
 Attack
 Reverse
 Victim
 Offender

He's so transparent in what he's doing.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
You can be Johnny too 😊

Mar 2, 2024

Erm. My word. That’s quite an entrance. The passive aggressive comments are exceptional.

Deleted member 3577

May 9, 2024
england
Erm. My word. That’s quite an entrance. The passive aggressive comments are exceptional.
My apologies, I never intended for it to come across that way. I've watched the recent saga in here,saw somebody had stated most newbies just joke and join in so I thought that was the best way to enter. I'll go back to just watching and dropping the odd like for now.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
No it's all you seem to go on about it's a valid question 🤔 4 hours straight you all been mentioning the guy if I'm not him I'm jules or Alex I can't be 3 people that's impossible not one but if proof I'm any of them, look how poor Sheila feels getting accused wirh no evidence it's not on just stop fgs stop giving this Johnny this much attention honestly if people come in here a pattern is going to occur and they will be grilled when all they want to be is anonymous let them be it's not a cult anyone can come in here and don't have to say who they are 😘🤎🤎
Don't forget I also think you may be Life on the edge.