Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
My apologies, I never intended for it to come across that way. I've watched the recent saga in here,saw somebody had stated most newbies just joke and join in so I thought that was the best way to enter. I'll go back to just watching and dropping the odd like for now.
Are you Quirky Queen? :ROFLMAO:

Just Asking Pulp Fiction GIF

My apologies, I never intended for it to come across that way. I've watched the recent saga in here,saw somebody had stated most newbies just joke and join in so I thought that was the best way to enter. I'll go back to just watching and dropping the odd like for now.
I did say that, probably best not to joke about Johnny he's a nonce and everyone's on edge ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
evening everyone๐ŸคŽ

Iโ€™ve not been as active in here and TikTok, 1 reason is that the last few weeks I have been tagged in a few post from individuals that are/were part of the PLM group. The only thing I know of this group is how disgusting and dirty fers they are all from angies lives that all, I didnโ€™t know anyone individually other than somone called Scottish Johnny & sausage๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ oh and maybe Kat(brighams mod)

So when a got tagged last week from an account, I asked in here if anyone knew of it & a was told that it was part of the three letter group! The fact that I was tagged in this group scares the s out of me, I donโ€™t associate with these people so why would I be on there radar or my cc account be tagged in a post๐Ÿค”. My dmโ€™s are squeaky clean, only people Iโ€™ve interacted with from her in dmโ€™s is MrsD & miss baguette a few times.

Iโ€™ve got kids of my own(3) and a really donโ€™t like that the thought any of them dirty disgusting fwits, everything that Iโ€™ve ever heard of that group has only been wrong in so many levels that they should all be hung by the balls, drawn and quartered.

I made this account to do light trolling and call the wrongโ€™uns out, so after getting tagged a few time and bare in mind I was the only cc account tagged, I didnโ€™t want to be on TikTok, I didnโ€™t want them any where near me๐Ÿ˜Ÿ so a came off for a few days as my anxiety was so bad and I was over thinking a hell of a lot, came back yesterday on TikTok- went into pearls live where aunt sally and that were, wrote a comment and got a reply โ€œyour part of plmโ€

I can whole heartedly say that I am not part of that group๐Ÿ˜•, the only reason Iโ€™m writing this big whole things is because that live had SOMTHING like 2.2k in it, thatโ€™s 2.2k people that may have seen that comment!

I would literally doxx myself if anyone would like to know who I am- preferably i would like to stay anonymous but if that means anyone seconds guesses me i would much rather doxx myself.

I know Iโ€™ve rambled writing this, and it may not all make sence together but I hope everyone gets the just of what Im meaning๐ŸคŽ IMG_5893.png
That account is disgusting ๐Ÿ˜ก Iโ€™d swear it was delusive kesh with the s Iโ€™ve seen it say