Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Season 2 Starz GIF by Hightown
I will build a new table, bigger, stronger and nailed down.
Karma Karmas A Bitch GIF by MOODMAN

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Hey sorry it’s been a rough few days. I’m currently at a hospital 1 hour away from my home. I had to be blue lighted here because my hospital had no nicu beds. My hind waters have gone but my regular contractions have eased off 😍 hopefully I will maybe make it home tomorrow for my 2nd eldest son’s birthday. Obviously anything can happen in the meantime but I’ve had steroids and I’m sure she will be a fighter 💪p.s sorry for the essay 🩷
Hope all goes well for you 🥰

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
What would you like 😘❤️
Anything 😍 I have half blonde and half purple hair but the two front pieces are opposite colours so for example the left side is purple and my money piece is blonde and the right side is blonde and the money piece is purple and it’s really long because I have extensions 🤣 (I have to be awkward obviously) 🤣 i have green eyes and I’m really skinny with tiny tiddies 🤣 the only colours I really wear are black purple and green 🤣 I have a boy kitty called ziggy he’s a brown tabby kitten and my only child 😍 and I smoke weed and love horror movies and anything playboy 👯‍♀️ 🍃🍃
Let me know if that’s too much 🤣 I’m an over-sharer… I could probably use that description for a tinder profile 🤣
Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
This GC talk is like watching kids pass notes in class, reading it, giggling, then looking at you.

I DIDN'T WANT TO BE IN WITH THE COOL KIDS ANYWAY.

GIF by South Park

I'm going to make my own group, and it's gonna be better, with hookers and alcohol and homemade membership cards made from cereal boxes.

Jean Claude Forest GIF by Tv8it
If you want an invite message me on TikTok