Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Guys, I know we are all excited but can you stop talking about the mole in here as one of angies fake supporters just messaged me to say that she’s always reading in here. We need to be careful as we need to make sure we don’t do this up. We have bigger plans than just this battle
I know that's my bad I was just so excited I keep forgetting myself 😭😭😭

Feb 29, 2024
Hey sorry it’s been a rough few days. I’m currently at a hospital 1 hour away from my home. I had to be blue lighted here because my hospital had no nicu beds. My hind waters have gone but my regular contractions have eased off 😍 hopefully I will maybe make it home tomorrow for my 2nd eldest son’s birthday. Obviously anything can happen in the meantime but I’ve had steroids and I’m sure she will be a fighter 💪p.s sorry for the essay 🩷
Sorry Miss You GIF

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Guys, I know we are all excited but can you stop talking about the mole in here as one of angies fake supporters just messaged me to say that she’s always reading in here. We need to be careful as we need to make sure we don’t do this up. We have bigger plans than just this battle
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hey sorry it’s been a rough few days. I’m currently at a hospital 1 hour away from my home. I had to be blue lighted here because my hospital had no nicu beds. My hind waters have gone but my regular contractions have eased off 😍 hopefully I will maybe make it home tomorrow for my 2nd eldest son’s birthday. Obviously anything can happen in the meantime but I’ve had steroids and I’m sure she will be a fighter 💪p.s sorry for the essay 🩷
Be patient baby CC , we all can't wait to meet you but behave for Mummy!