Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
People now jumping in the box for legal advice...
Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Is Brat digging at Jazmin? Who asked DG If any of his followers had used clothes she could have/buy? Wouldn’t accept money as I personally offered, just a little help clothing kids, while waiting for finances to be sorted while fleeing serious DV. DG said he would ask his followers if anyone in Xx area (no doxing as she is in refuge), so she would drive away to meet and pick up. He then blocked her! (Yes girl involved in Alex crap). She’s had so much grief it’s vile if that’s BRAT popping off 🤬🤬🤬

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Is Brat digging at Jazmin? Who asked DG If any of his followers had used clothes she could have/buy? Wouldn’t accept money as I personally offered, just a little help clothing kids, while waiting for finances to be sorted while fleeing serious DV. DG said he would ask his followers if anyone in Xx area (no doxing as she is in refuge), so she would drive away to meet and pick up. He then blocked her! (Yes girl involved in Alex crap). She’s had so much grief it’s vile if that’s BRAT popping off 🤬🤬🤬
I'm hoping this live comes back to bite brat on arse. He's reached a whole new low, running this lady down.