Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
No point doing my name because I chose the most basic ass name😂 but...
I Love It GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hey luvs 🩵 For those of you on my TikTok, I have a tiny Discord set up for streaming lives/movies. There’s no chat facility currently to be safe, better to keep chatting on here and out in the open.

If you want to join, send me a message on TikTok. You’ll get a personalised one time only invite, custom for you only. When you enter the Discord, I have to manually apply a role to you, so you can see the stream channel, so bear with me - no automation and so need patience please 😩

There’s a screenshot for how to disable private messages from server members, in the welcome section - please do that for your own safety.

I’ll pop on the JK Shows first and see how we feel after that.

Disclaimer: this is NOT a Comment Cafe affiliated Discord, it’s my own personal one and you must click 18+ to view channels.
Bumping this, popping on a stream soon 🩵

Only one Judas permitted entry 🚫

Edit: added current members and how it looks

Attachments

• IMG_5333.jpeg
    IMG_5333.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5334.jpeg
    IMG_5334.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
did you hear him, there's a few i expected to support me who haven't 😳 fukinell they are probably skint
He was talking about some Clare and she was a level 50 gifter. He saw it and lost his mind! Said he is exposing gifters and big creators. His eyes were bugging out of his head!! The entitlement of it all!