Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm going to shove this Iphone into Demi's leg in a minute. Face ID can suck it. I'm not that fing anonymous that I can't pay for my McDonald's 🖕🏼
Breathe Deep Breath GIF by Twitter

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Famous darlin!🤣 it was me that mentioned the message from the mod angie…. I’m not lying 🤣 why don’t you ask Teresa what she messaged me and probably loads of other people that were watching your lives at the time of you doing the rankings! 👀🤣
shall I give you a little clue flange….? No I don’t think I will… I mean you don’t normally care about receipts!

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Don't worry I don't know who he is either 🤣

Thank goodness!!! I’ve missed a lot but from what I have seen…. DG was hugely distasteful and derogatory towards those who struggle with speech. It’s not the first time he’s been distasteful. Some will unfollow and some will continue to follow - why the need for days/hours of debates??

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Famous darlin!🤣 it was me that mentioned the message from the mod angie…. I’m not lying 🤣 why don’t you ask Teresa what she messaged me and probably loads of other people that were watching your lives at the time of you doing the rankings! 👀🤣
shall I give you a little clue flange….? No I don’t think I will… I mean you don’t normally care about receipts!
I know what she messaged...😏 so I can confirm it is true

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
She's big mad if she saw what was in the gc she'd have a fullblown meltdown fr

Also Freudian slip there "...I don't watch them..." so has Demented Ange been ghost watching cc members when they go live, hmm? (Specifically @Zias false teeth)

Good job @Zias false teeth Flange is affected af by that rose you sent 😂😂