Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Papa blaze chatting on us in maxs
Animated GIF

MOSCOW MULE

May 8, 2024
Hollywood
Everyone go unicorn fyp

Price brat in box and I said brother eugh and now LIFEONTHEEDGE is in there coming for me
Nope I was in there and got muted by unicorn herself for saying I wasn’t convinced both prince brat and much older boyfriend cowboy were adults, why is that a mutable offense? I’ve blocked and unfollowed her from my main , if I can’t have an opinion why bother?

HaveNoMercy

Feb 29, 2024
Angie, keep me blocked it’s beautiful not seeing your pissy leggings being waved on our screens.

Imagine being in your room 24/7 , being a sad drunk who only shouts lies & abuse at random people on TT for a few quid to order food to consume in your cat piss s pit.

Maybe ask the bishop to pray for you.

t
don't worry there's few of us still there hiding in plain sight to upload screen recordings of her pissy leggings to trigger you 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Is Brat digging at Jazmin? Who asked DG If any of his followers had used clothes she could have/buy? Wouldn’t accept money as I personally offered, just a little help clothing kids, while waiting for finances to be sorted while fleeing serious DV. DG said he would ask his followers if anyone in Xx area (no doxing as she is in refuge), so she would drive away to meet and pick up. He then blocked her! (Yes girl involved in Alex crap). She’s had so much grief it’s vile if that’s BRAT popping off 🤬🤬🤬
On Charlie fairy this morning he is going to send her £400 for the kids to get some clothes plus something for mum