Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
There was a debate in Demis live, whiles Demi and Trace were sat right next to her Nan on wether old people had pubes or not and since nobody saw pubes they said it definitely wasn't her nans pussy we saw just a pad. Someone who was 65 said she's got a full bush, someone else said old people have pubes just they are grey and there's not alot of them.
Does her nan sit on a commode to piss in a pad? 🤣 I swear she’s just trying to bait people into doxxing her nans coin slot 🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Does her nan sit on a commode to piss in a pad? 🤣 I swear she’s just trying to bait people into doxxing her nans coin slot 🤣🤣
No apparently she doesn't pull anything down until the very second she sits down, Tracey was blaming Demi and her mum the whole time 😭

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Giving Gene
lauren conrad eyeliner GIF by The Hills
Simmons vibes

Evil(er) Judas is in there
I it’s quite clear that the person who is evil judas is constantly reading in here to try find what live we are all in 🤪 and we all know who is probably reading in here but can’t comment cause they keep getting sussed out. Grow up Johnathon Scottish, it’s not even entertaining 😬

No apparently she doesn't pull anything down until the very second she sits down, Tracey was blaming Demi and her mum the whole time 😭
The way we know too much about how her nan pisses and the way it’s meant to look, how it’s trimmed and how sparse her pubes are, fing scares me 💀

Feb 29, 2024
Really? I've been interacting with it.

Erghhhhh
No it’s not! 🤣 I was joking, because Judas posted a pic of momo and ages ago when the Welsh cat lady (feistys mod who has an account here already) was here zias false teeth posted a picture of her so I said she looked like momo!🤣
Two pumps is not the Welsh cat lady….
Thank you for coming to my gobbler talk! 👹

I didn’t realise we had so much lore in here 🤣