Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Happy Birthday, Angie. Oh by the way your mate Trump has been found guilty on all 34 charges 🤣🤣🤣 oh happy days 🤣🤣
Tired Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Angie knows full well Johnny is copying CC accounts. The fact she didn’t block Judas today, just a day after claiming Johnny isn’t a troll, when she knows that Judas is the “leader” of CC and so do all her little idiotic mods 😂 she’s still working with Johnny. That’s been clear for a while. Johnny trolls on her behalf, it’s well known. Her mods were on strict orders this morning to block all of CC. Yet the fake Judas account goes untouched 😂 Johnnys just making angies hands dirty. You’re just making troll accounts of troll accounts. What am I going to do? Cry? Am I meant to feel some way? 😂
PLM Cult init

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_4020.jpeg Sorry for interrupting with something different. But why is Harley Unicorn suddenly wearing headphones? They don’t even look like or sound like they are plugged in. It’s like that boring Brett Boy, he has suddenly got a microphone in an attempt to look professional but it just looks silly.
When I was live the day before I was getting echo when people joined the box. They were plugged in and working. It stopped the echo.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Morning! I fell asleep on the sofa at 11pm with all the lights on, I needed Sheila to tell me to switch the main light off “wasting all my power”
That was like me 😂 woke up with the lights on, door wasn’t even locked so anyone could have walked in and had a root around the house and I’m lying on the sofa snoring my head off