Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Started off pretending to not know who I am but now you've tried to fully dissect me. I bet you're one of my old heartbroken fan girls 🙈🙈.

I ruled UK tiktok for 2 years with an iron fist darling. I don't come at anyone because I think they've done I come at people because I can and npc victims like you just have to take it.

Me bullying ''CC" as you call em is like swatting at flies. Might be a life defining moment for you but for me it's another day at the office.

And btw I'm sure them pretending to be a ferret is closer to reality than you pretending that you aren't a 20 stone Martha from baby reindeer lookalike femcel.
I can tell you didn't read what I wrote properly, I don't have to 'know' you to read you to absolute filth but you thinking I do 'know' you tells me I hit a nerve and I was definitely right so what does that say about me and what does it say about you? I'll tell you so you don't have to struggle thinking about it too hard - you're easy to read, you have little substance to you and you're dull.
You say you're 'bullying' cc members, take a look - no one here gives a do, including moi.
Guess I'll add white Knight saviour complex to your list though seeing as you gave that away.

Stay pressed, guy pretending to be the nonce Aki.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Movie Popcorn GIF

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Stop trying the whole psychoanalysis thing that's been overdone you pseudo intellectual.

And I can guarantee from the way you're typing you're an ex fan girl of mine. What was it did I leave you on read, did I not make you a mod in my server, its not that deep.

People like me exist so people like you have something to talk about. An escape from the reality of your morbidly obsese, femcel, daddy issues life.

Trust me Comment Cafe was a blip on the radar but they have been some recent developments and I've been offered a big bounty for some certain comment cafe members. Don't worry though you weren't one of them, you're just the Orc they keep at the gates to scare people away.
Whose on that list 👀😭😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Stop trying the whole psychoanalysis thing that's been overdone you pseudo intellectual.

And I can guarantee from the way you're typing you're an ex fan girl of mine. What was it did I leave you on read, did I not make you a mod in my server, its not that deep.

People like me exist so people like you have something to talk about. An escape from the reality of your morbidly obsese, femcel, daddy issues life.

Trust me Comment Cafe was a blip on the radar but they have been some recent developments and I've been offered a big bounty for some certain comment cafe members. Don't worry though you weren't one of them, you're just the Orc they keep at the gates to scare people away.
Not even close, try again and maybe you'll get there - honestly it's almost sad that I hit the mark so well and so easily with you but you keep missing every. single. time.

The left nut I just grew has more intelligence than you.