Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning all (well most of you lol)

caffeine GIF

Deluded

Feb 28, 2024
London
About 6 months ago Angie was live with charlie when they were besties, she was joking around asking anyone with an issue with charlie to jump up, so I did on my main account and told him what I thought about him etc and pulled him on with some of the disgusting weird comments he’s made, he then turned around and told me to put a tampon in and set it on fire and then when I laughed it off and didn’t take it on he told me to do my self in🤣🤦‍♂️ can’t stand the absolute freak!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Its so funny how these people get so defensive and aggressive when they get caught out with s. It's also a normal reaction to push people away especially when the risk may occur, push people away before they push you away 🤷‍♂️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Its so funny how these people get so defensive and aggressive when they get caught out with s. It's also a normal reaction to push people away especially when the risk may occur, push people away before they push you away 🤷‍♂️
It's funny when people think they care about each other but are happy to throw each other under the bus for a few views