Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’ve just gone into Angies because I see the comments are against her. Is she standing against gift manipulation for this Wolf thing? Because her stance was that the onus is on the gifter 😭 she takes no responsibility for people gifting her. Is she hypocritical on purpose? I refuse to believe she’s this ridiculous as a human!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’ve just gone into Angies because I see the comments are against her. Is she standing against gift manipulation for this Wolf thing? Because her stance was that the onus is on the gifter 😭 she takes no responsibility for people gifting her. Is she hypocritical on purpose? I refuse to believe she’s this ridiculous as a human!
But was happy bobbing along to Mcfly in a box battle last night 😂

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
She’s mad that wolf won so much, saying he’s manipulating saying he’s giving to charities even though he’s never said that beforehand he just gives to the charity after (according to the comments) No matter what people say to her she comes up with a new arguement. I’ve never watched wolf but if that’s what he’s doing I really don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Its awful early for this se today!! Its a bank holiday here so I've no work so I get to watch after 9am and I'm all excited 😆
From what I gather pearl said another racist comment and he's talking about that.
Hes also going to the cops this morning over someone.
I still want to know why he really gets his device checked every 6 months;!!
Meanwhile fange is a bitter t coz she didn't get all the support she expected last night. Some dude called wolf (Zero idea who he is) won and she's scaled and now she's going to be talking about him!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Angies only talking about Wolf because she’s jealous, if she had accumulated that much in the weeklies she wouldn’t of batted an eyelid.

Never understood Angies obsession with money - it’s not like she has a mortgage, bills and dependents to pay for.
And by the looks of her, I think she makes her clothes out of old curtains or rags

Feb 29, 2024
Hubby has the week off and he gets up at 6am and wakes me up to tell me 😭 I've had words 🤣🤣 blimey what's up with Angie 🤣🤣🤣 she's in a right mood
angry tv show GIF by CBBC