Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Question. Angies had a lot of main mods disappear over the past year. She seems to claim they’re just taking a break or they have things in their life going on. What do you really think happened to Nanny Gee? And Frankie has been missing a while and I just remembered Lewis has been missing even longer 🤭 trouble behind the scenes?
They grew a conscience, got tired of defending the indefensible 🤷‍♀️

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Question. Angies had a lot of main mods disappear over the past year. She seems to claim they’re just taking a break or they have things in their life going on. What do you really think happened to Nanny Gee? And Frankie has been missing a while and I just remembered Lewis has been missing even longer 🤭 trouble behind the scenes?
Nope they see the t for who she is and sit in fake accounts secretly backing her up. I think Frankie is one of these accounts personally because she was scared to be found out 🫢

Mar 15, 2024
england
Ok one thing I don’t understand is the snipe thing. If someone snipes you how is it classed as cheating, if both sides are getting gifted and someone drops something big at the end and wins, isn’t a win a win. I don’t battle never even gone live but if i was battling and someone sniped me then they won,Right?? It is what it is. I just feel like am missing something here because it seems like a bad thing maybe am a bit lost.

Nope they see the t for who she is and sit in fake accounts secretly backing her up. I think Frankie is one of these accounts personally because she was scared to be found out 🫢
Yeah. I do suspect Frankie may be using a fake now because I think she knows what Angie really is, and she loves it cause she’s similar. Frankie’s a pathetic little weasel, herself

Mar 5, 2024
The M20

I think they’ve all seen the light.

I wonder how Lyndz feels about Pearl and Angies friendship?

She sat mocking her ‘swingy lip’ for weeks.