Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 18, 2024
uk
morning all 😘i’ve had the worst nights sleep ever & i fell out the bed again 😬knocked the bedside drawers over, broke another lamp & smashed a glass. I’ve already got a scar on my face from 1 time i fell out of bed and ripped my face on the drawers. So my other half is ordering a fin nana bed rail 🤣i’m 40 ffs.

Seen reds back trying to act all nice and pretending she didn’t know sub chat was on…do off she knew

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Had a really lovely wholesome live and logged off and congratulated Remi on her awesomeness and then saw this comment.

Imagine accusing me of stealing AI images 🤣🤣

Can’t wait to see which ones I’ve apparently stolen so I can be like BOOM YOURE WRONG b
Who said that?! Why would anyone steal them, we can make our own 😭

Feb 29, 2024
morning all 😘i’ve had the worst nights sleep ever & i fell out the bed again 😬knocked the bedside drawers over, broke another lamp & smashed a glass. I’ve already got a scar on my face from 1 time i fell out of bed and ripped my face on the drawers. So my other half is ordering a fin nana bed rail 🤣i’m 40 ffs.

Seen reds back trying to act all nice and pretending she didn’t know sub chat was on…do off she knew
Hope your OK. You need a sheet to tuck your self into bed

Feb 27, 2024

I use a metal bed rail which I got from Argos, it’s not too big or intrusive

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I love being dyslexic 🤣 I sent a birthday card 'To brain' instead of To Brian 🤣 working as an receptionist at a vets was also fun. Sending vets/nurses into a panic mode 🤣
I helped my girlfriend make friendship bracelets for Taylor Swift and spelt so many wrong but she found it funny 🤣. Instead of "midnights" its "midnghts"

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
IMG_8745.png
I just logged into my fake to see if angies live as Reds is boring. Took me straight to this guys live, he’s stating that it’s ok for some kids to be groomed because they’re asking for it.
Reported several times. Tiktok is useless for banning actual predators, so don't have much hope of anything other than "no violation" coming back. 🤬