Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
He will come back on soon. He seems to love the attention for it. Ghost saying he’s being labeled a pedo and he’s trying to protect him has pissed me off. He ain’t seen the sick s this guys said and done. After saying all parents are pedos, agreed that means his own parents are pedos. He’s absolutely a danger
Ghost has lost all credibility in the last few months

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Her in the box, Inds, doesn’t appear to be a child from her Facebook? Is his IG the same name?
The instagram name and her name on the tik tok page is the same, all the highlights seemed to be school uniform from may 🤨. As well as the highlights were the same as she posted on the tik tok page

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Just dropping in to say I love when Tony and No face pretend to be scary pedo hunters. Hopefully Tony doesn't fancy any of the kids at risk and I hope No face doesn't befriend the predator. They usually do that.

Oh and I hope Tony takes the sick videos he's just admitted to having in his phone to the police.

Nov 10, 2023
Just dropping in to say I love when Tony and No face pretend to be scary pedo hunters. Hopefully Tony doesn't fancy any of the kids at risk and I hope No face doesn't befriend the predator. They usually do that.

Oh and I hope Tony takes the sick videos he's just admitted to having in his phone to the police.
Agree.

Also I hope you’re okay.