Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Just dropping in to say I love when Tony and No face pretend to be scary pedo hunters. Hopefully Tony doesn't fancy any of the kids at risk and I hope No face doesn't befriend the predator. They usually do that.

Oh and I hope Tony takes the sick videos he's just admitted to having in his phone to the police.
Imagine people taking parenting lessons from Tiny Tony 😭 😭

PS Miss you

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Just dropping in to say I love when Tony and No face pretend to be scary pedo hunters. Hopefully Tony doesn't fancy any of the kids at risk and I hope No face doesn't befriend the predator. They usually do that.

Oh and I hope Tony takes the sick videos he's just admitted to having in his phone to the police.
Miss you 😢! Been boring without your carnage and chaos! Come back please
Lonely Miss You GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
The waffle from Angie!
Check devices
Report it to Tik Tok
Report it to authorities i.e police, CEOP, NSPCC

Stop giving them the attention! Stop sharing out their handles! Report and block!

They do realise we as members of the public have no training to handle this s and can do more damage than good.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I think all these LIVE comment violations are just the new TikTok rules in place. I have had a fair few and haven’t got any strikes, just violations so just keep posting when you get them in here so we can see what words trigger them, and we can adapt.

This one did make me laugh.

IMG_3511.png

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I think all these LIVE comment violations are just the new TikTok rules in place. I have had a fair few and haven’t got any strikes, just violations so just keep posting when you get them in here so we can see what words trigger them, and we can adapt.

This one did make me laugh.

IMG_3511.png
mine was classed as bullying and harassment for calling him sick in the head