Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Are you that weird ginger nitty that was in demis box rimming her dirty arse? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the only thing Johnny misses is being able to stand outside the school gates during the 6 weeks holidays!
Embarrassed Comedy GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud's Laugh Out Loud
I watched her today, you know she dyes her hair like that on purpose. Her teeth are so sharp and pointy I think she files them down

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don't know if anyone feels the same but I think these so called awareness pedos lives are nearly as bad as the pedos. You have them openly talking about what they have said. That in its self makes me sick. They never seem to forward any info to the police. Hunters read the chat logs on live.
Well they are just as bad when they are ran by people with questionable backgrounds and morals. Tony is just bored the last time he had a kid he spent the fresh out the womb stage chasing plm around the country, he's just looking for a new pedo to chase so he doesn't need to be at home doing anything.

Feb 29, 2024
Well they are just as bad when they are ran by people with questionable backgrounds and morals. Tony is just bored the last time he had a kid he spent the fresh out the womb stage chasing plm around the country, he's just looking for a new pedo to chase so he doesn't need to be at home doing anything.
Should be at home and being a family man. Wouldn't take much for all the wrongns to become friends on TT (some of them already are)