Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
don’t wanna get into a politics debate but people voting reform aren’t all racists. the big issue of immigration has been ignored all over europe for years and now people have had enough

if you don’t see 100k+ people turning up in small boats as an issue then that’s on you
If I ordered a 100k boat load of stupid people and only you turned up I would have still got my money worth!…. I’m guessing you don’t have a problem with brits migrating to other countries like Spain, refusing to Learn the language and opening up British style restaurants and bars and causing trouble? You just have an issue with people escaping war torn countries (wars that our country start and join in with) who come over here for a better life….. which is racist! You need to stop reading the sun newspaper and educate yourself! The government don’t give a do about us, they have more than enough money to help everyone including the homeless, disabled, poor and asylum seekers! They choose not too help and a bunch of tory rejects aren’t gonna fix that! They have already fed up the country with brexit by trying to please racists and look how that turned out! 🤣

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
except 75% of those arriving are healthy males over 18. there are genuine asylum seekers (which we should welcome) but most are turning up expecting accommodation, spending money, full health/dental care at the expense of the tax payer. they aren’t in danger. they just want something for nothing. and we pay.

as if resources aren’t strained enough, we’ve got 1000+ people a day turning up that need immediate accommodation, nhs healthcare and weekly spending money…

again there is a difference between genuine asylum seekers and economic migrants. if you were that unsafe, you’d stay in france. what need is there to risk your life across the channel …
If we hadent of left Brexit The French would be more helpful

Feb 29, 2024
If I ordered a 100k boat load of stupid people and only you turned up I would have still got my money worth!…. I’m guessing you don’t have a problem with brits migrating to other countries like Spain, refusing to Learn the language and opening up British style restaurants and bars and causing trouble? You just have an issue with people escaping war torn countries (wars that our country start and join in with) who come over here for a better life….. which is racist! You need to stop reading the sun newspaper and educate yourself! The government don’t give a do about us, they have more than enough money to help everyone including the homeless, disabled, poor and asylum seekers! They choose not too help and a bunch of tory rejects aren’t gonna fix that! They have already fed up the country with brexit by trying to please racists and look how that turned out! 🤣
👏👏👏👏👏

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
except 75% of those arriving are healthy males over 18. there are genuine asylum seekers (which we should welcome) but most are turning up expecting accommodation, spending money, full health/dental care at the expense of the tax payer. they aren’t in danger. they just want something for nothing. and we pay.

as if resources aren’t strained enough, we’ve got 1000+ people a day turning up that need immediate accommodation, nhs healthcare and weekly spending money…

again there is a difference between genuine asylum seekers and economic migrants. if you were that unsafe, you’d stay in france. what need is there to risk your life across the channel …
Your privilege is showing btw

When we start getting into percentiles you start reminding me of a certain melt that's name rhymes with Shmalex.
Did you get that percentage direct from whatever EDL facebook page bc it's weird af to just  know that.

Also if you had kept yourself informed about the situation you might have known that France have stricter governmental rules than even the UK do currently - in France they were given nothing, sleeping in the cold with no food to eat and still having injuries and not bc France could not support them it was bc France would not support them. There were many protests in France about this that were ignored.
The poor living conditions they suffered in France were the reason people have been forced to resort to such unsafe measures (such as crossing in the boats) - or do you think they travel in tiny, rubber, boats for fun? Does that seem fun?

Would you prefer a wall around the UK to keep people out? Where should the border be, hmm? Who do you class as a UK citizen? How extreme will your measures become. Ask yourself those questions bc you are showing a shocking lack of empathy and sympathy for your fellow human beings.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Politics debates scare me
scared forrest gump GIF

Feb 27, 2024
Immigration is a really tough issue and I’m really torn on it. I’ve worked in the past with some people who have come across on boats, in vans and in the boots of cars. Their stories and the lives they have left behind are nothing short of tragic, such as one guy who saw both his parents beheaded and was then beaten to the point he lost an eye. Doesn’t he, for example deserve a chance at a safer life? I’m not sure any political party can deal with immigration effectively. Anyway, back to TT.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I don't know if anyone feels the same but I think these so called awareness pedos lives are nearly as bad as the pedos. You have them openly talking about what they have said. That in its self makes me sick. They never seem to forward any info to the police. Hunters read the chat logs on live.
I feel sometimes it kind of promotes them..people being nosey go for a look.