Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Demi is live!
I was starting to worry the infection had ended her.
happy conan obrien GIF by Team Coco
I may've spoke too soon. 😬
View attachment lv_0_20240606011921.mp4

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
fing hell, last time I saw my gran she was in a better state than that, and the b was in a coffin 😭
I can't understand the mindset of being in the state and thinking "I know, I'll come live and talk to my trolls, cuz they obviously won't use my current state or appearance against me...".

Living Dead Girl GIF by Rob Zombie

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I can't understand the mindset of being in the state and thinking "I know, I'll come live and talk to my trolls, cuz they obviously won't use my current state or appearance against me...".

Living Dead Girl GIF by Rob Zombie
Ngl, just by looking at her, I don’t think there is a single though in that head. So I don’t think it’ll cross her mind to not come on live. I give it 10 minutes and the pendulum will be out swinging telling her that Satan himself is in her house

The trolls have been calling Demi, reported them to social services, doxed their addresses, so Tracey thinks it's a great idea to say on live where Demi, her Mother and her Father are actively receiving treatment? fing genius.

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF
Demi posted a TikTok earlier today stating she’s in hospital with her nan and her grandads in hospital upstairs, and filmed her poor nan! Mental