Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nah i wasnt going to come back here but im fing sat here in tears tony has just said i should be 6ft under and that im a fing prostitute im absolutely raging saying im part off fing plm i feel sick
He's just showing his true character the clap clap song was supposed to make him annoyed at me because he's kicked off the last 3 times Iv done it to him on my Judas account. He seemed to find it funny until survivors sent purple hearts.

Nah i wasnt going to come back here but im fing sat here in tears tony has just said i should be 6ft under and that im a fing prostitute im absolutely raging saying im part off fing plm i feel sick
I wanted to comment and try be supportive but I was already muted! Don’t take it to heart what an absolute coked up scumbag says. He’s out of order. I recorded it all, shown himself for what he is 🀎

He's just showing his true character the clap clap song was supposed to make him annoyed at me because he's kicked off the last 3 times Iv done it to him on my Judas account. He seemed to find it funny until survivors sent purple hearts.
I only tried to say the hearts were for survivors personally I'd not use it. The things he has just said are absolutely sick

I only tried to say the hearts were for survivors personally I'd not use it. The things he has just said are absolutely sick
At one point he seemed to think I was supporting him I think I replied to Lisa saying I wasn't and he's lost and she said she knew so at least they knew what I was up to 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Not really im angry upset and want to headbutt him, i honesty can't believe hes just said all of that fing scum bag
He’s vile. The way he speaks to and treats women. And what he said about survivors is disgusting. You only tried to tell him that purple hearts are what dv survivors use and the way he went for you was vile.

He’s vile. The way he speaks to and treats women. And what he said about survivors is disgusting. You only tried to tell him that purple hearts are what dv survivors use and the way he went for you was vile.
Lisa is one of the fishwives she's not part of what he said and neither is judas or even the other lady in there she was desperately trying to tell him thats not what she meant and that she was sorry. Tbh I'm a little bit glad he did because hopefully it will bring more awareness to the type of man he really is. I just don't think if i upload it that its going to stay up on tiktok