Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Lisa is one of the fishwives she's not part of what he said and neither is judas or even the other lady in there she was desperately trying to tell him thats not what she meant and that she was sorry. Tbh I'm a little bit glad he did because hopefully it will bring more awareness to the type of man he really is. I just don't think if i upload it that its going to stay up on tiktok
Omg isn’t Lisa battling cancer as well and Tony made a comment that to her about needing a box to be buried. He’s a fing prick.

Guys I was the one in Tony's live... please let's get as much out there about this disgusting dv survivor mocking prick as possible let's make Tony our very own poster boy 💜💜💜 stand with survivors 💜💜💜
I have the full thing. Need to work out how to do it without it getting taken down.

Can anyone edit?

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
It's not normal to act like this just because I played a little bit of Lady gaga and Taylor swift in his box 😭
He has serious anger issues but that's not all, he's jumped up on whatever substance he's currently gnashing away at plus he's trying to deflect from a million and one issues that he has going on in his own life.

I would bet my favourite iris that he has something especially nasty that's plaguing him currently and that's why he seems to be so very worked up almost constantly.

It also would explain the nicey nice narc act I witnessed him trying to put on in Can Ange's a few days ago, he was desperately trying to win favour so someone (anyone) will speak in his defence when people begin (rightly) saying he's an asshole and look, he's already doing asshole stuff.