Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Thank you. I got like 25 mins of his live at around 1am ish too. I’ll whack it all together and YouTube it. It’s mad how people still stand by him especially like Panda who’s just come out telling her own SA story then she was totally standing with him
Well he’s once again called innocent people PLM who were supporting the message against DV. And he’s going to print posters on them. Also wished death on people. Learnt nothing. He deserves the worst. If they still stand by him after all last night 🤬 that man should not be involved in child safety or exposures

He's been arguing with us on my video as well. We can do all this outing but no face etc will still defend him. I told to not to download his own live and watch what happened. He said he has. So he's no excuse, he'll be able to show his mates what happened without saying we edited anything.
Omg I forgot he asked you where you’re from 😭 trying to find out where he needs to put posters up of a leopard.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Can I just make it clear for the people sharing Charlie's oxygens video. That's the end of all this where he's making out like I went and played a song to trigger him. I played 4/5 songs. He asked me to play the clap clap song again. He asked the chat to leave love hearts and when they were purple for dv survivors he kicked off. The whole interaction went on for like 10 minutes

Mar 17, 2024
R. I. P me
morning all , i woke up at 4 am ish and caught judas troling tony in the box playing music :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:👏 its about time he laid off the booze , hes a newborn baby hasnt he id be fuming if i was olivia with a new born child and him off his trolley
Id of booted his fing arse out the door.
Hard enough dealing with a newborn never mind a drunk and the shouting online.
I would not of coped

Last edited:

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Well he’s once again called innocent people PLM who were supporting the message against DV. And he’s going to print posters on them. Also wished death on people. Learnt nothing. He deserves the worst. If they still stand by him after all last night 🤬 that man should not be involved in child safety or exposures
He's literally another angie.

Says vile s
Says everyone against him is plm
Listens to and defends scottish Johnny(not all too surprising why he's now calling CC plm)

I'm just shocked after he was exposed people still think he's a good guy it's mindblowing 🤯

Can I just make it clear for the people sharing Charlie's oxygens video. That's the end of all this where he's making out like I went and played a song to trigger him. I played 4/5 songs. He asked me to play the clap clap song again. He asked the chat to leave love hearts and when they were purple for dv survivors he kicked off. The whole interaction went on for like 10 minutes
Yes, the full recording start to finish of Judas in the box is also one here, not long after the other videos.

He's literally another angie.

Says vile s
Says everyone against him is plm
Listens to and defends scottish Johnny(not all too surprising why he's now calling CC plm)

I'm just shocked after he was exposed people still think he's a good guy it's mindblowing 🤯
Hope he gets permanent coke dick. The prick upset people that aren’t even trolls, are actual victims. He’s also making out aki is married to Judas which I think is diabolical. If you want to drop any proof you have of him mingling with Johnny banana yazoo smack rat, feel free

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hope he gets permanent coke dick. The prick upset people that aren’t even trolls, are actual victims. He’s also making out aki is married to Judas which I think is diabolical. If you want to drop any proof you have of him mingling with Johnny banana yazoo smack rat, feel free
It is diabolical I'd never get married.... again 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Morning. Been a while since there were more than 2 pages to catch up on. Tony is a danger to other people , guy needs locking up. I hope some of the bigger creators catch on to the screen recordings and play them , but we know that ain't ever going to happen , he needs all of his support and following pulling from him. Cal , you're a fing numpty , nothing in this world makes you go for innocent women who have only ever showed you kindness, no excuse for some of your behaviour, ever ! Get a fing grip.

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
I'll ask around there will be videos or screenshots somewhere but they were definitely in contact when Tony first went for PLM as Johnny was the one feeding him information and angie was his "in" with him at the time.