Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Well that was a good read this morning..seems Tony needs a wake up call, he cannot go around the app telling others their plm, prostitutes etc without proof, he learnt nothing from having to apologise before.
I'm in and out at the moment as I'm in a huge lupus flare..the pain is awful. I can't even hold my phone for long.
I hope Remi is OK,
I hope everyone tony called plm is OK,
Hope you all are OK!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Enough internet for you for one day. Little nap, all will be normal again 🤎🤎
Cat No GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Tiny Tony is disgusting. Preaches high and mighty about calling all the wronguns out and then labels innocent people as PLM is fing wrong. Ngl would not be surprised if he was in cohoots with that fing side because funny how its always CC who get labelled as that 3 letter group by the nastiest people on the app... he's clearly so salty that everyone doesn't worship the ground he walks on and doesn't know s from sugar.
Tony this is for you:
Flipping The Bird Middle Finger GIF

He definitely lost the plot needs to stay off the Charlie & Stella horrible fing thing he is plus he ain’t got a clue the dwarf
Weirdly, about an hour before this he asked if he should kill himself and cut the live off. This is someone people go to for help exposing pedos and safeguarding children. Anyone associating with him is corrupt and cannot be trusted for what they claim to do

I really enjoyed going live for an hour yesterday morning so I’m going to to do it again now

Anyone wants to come up and talk about Tony please do. I’ll be fing annoying all the fyp pages refuse to speak about it.
I’ve let exposed know where the videos are on here. I don’t talk, only grunt. But hope everyone knows I’m squealing like a rabid hog at Tony rn