Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Does anyone here actually believe Red is speaking her true feelings? Or you actually thinking the EDL bint is thinking trans people deserve to go to the toilet in a hole in the ground in public? She used to refuse to call Elphaba “she/her” not all that long ago until she had backlash. Now she fakes respecting pronouns. Mx Red, you’re an “it”. How bout dah?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Does anyone here actually believe Red is speaking her true feelings? Or you actually thinking the EDL bint is thinking trans people deserve to go to the toilet in a hole in the ground in public? She used to refuse to call Elphaba “she/her” not all that long ago until she had backlash. Now she fakes respecting pronouns. Mx Red, you’re an “it”. How bout dah?
💯

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
LUKATARRR

Oh s, am I supposed to pretend trans people do not exist in front of my kids? Deny the existence of people? I made the mistake of telling mine the truth when they ask questions. They tend to usually just reply with “oh, ok” and move on, almost like it’s no big fing deal and they grow up not of the belief being trans is something disgusting. My bad

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I think all these LIVE comment violations are just the new TikTok rules in place. I have had a fair few and haven’t got any strikes, just violations so just keep posting when you get them in here so we can see what words trigger them, and we can adapt.

This one did make me laugh.

IMG_3511.png
I’ve just had 2 of those from in that dickhead Real Brit Talks 03 live where him and guest were coming out with absolute crap about the LGBTQ community. Fecking fs

tiktokker90

Nov 10, 2023
J was on the risings and red told her to take all the money and run. Some of said money was from panda and her other half. My hearing not great so couldn't pick it all up
The voice note was to someone else saying panda and lion king gifted J big so they're all friends now (red had previously fell out with panda and LK) so whoever the voice note is to - it's saying they're all friends and they should take the money and run.

There's a 'docu chat' on TT of lion king and panda with reds ex mod Rhys (who ran off the app when he was caught being a khunt!) and they reveal the thousands and thousands of pounds they're spent on the app....