Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Cal obviously doesn't have drink agree with him. He's been back and forth with his behaviours and it's past a point now. I hope he gets better soon because he clearly is not in a good mental mindframe. I can imagine a lot of this anger is purely from Angie blocking him and he's putting it all unfortunately on the ones closest to him which is everyone in here whose lent a hand out, but none of us here deserve the stick, behaviours like this pushes people away because its tiring. I never bothered with Cal and after last night and this morning, It wont change.

Mar 2, 2024
I didn’t even realise I was on a different account than what I’d been live on before and people didn’t have box powers.

I also shouldn’t have been more attentive to editing the video but I’m glad I glanced up when I did to see that comment about Frankie’s child. I have an autistic child myself and even if children aren’t autistic they can make noise, it’s literally not okay and I’m not having that s.

Oh do was it a different account??! I was so confused 😭 I thought I’d forgotten how to moderate 😭

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I just missed J and top girl arguing ffs. Cockerpoo sat in the box too 🤮
Oh s, cockerpoo is back? fing hell they all come back like a rash
Animation Running GIF

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Topgirl was just stating a fact that miss j has been in a competition before. That’s all topgirl said and J went silent then tried to twist it. Then cockershit tried to pipe up giving it biggy big balls 🤢 then said at the end right let’s go over to red 🤣🤣
Red just said she was late sorting something out on the phone, i think it was about the EQ voice clip she played