Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Flangie doing her usual of selectively 'ignoring' facts to suit her narrative....I swear that woman is an abomination. I wish people would Google what 'delusive' means....lying, deceitful sbag..
She admitted on her live that her username and behaviours is a "character" like EQ 💀 Lying woman she is!

Wizard Of Oz Comedy GIF

Angies pure trash. I hope your pillows are forever flat, your neck hurts every day and you can’t do your stupid little dance moves when drunk. I hope your salad in your burgers are filled with caterpillars and noroviruses. I hope your mother, steals all your diazepam. I hope your wrinkles behind that strong filter get so deep you build up some nasty bacteria and your forehead skin drips off. You are an embarrassment. Look at your life. Imagine this being your life 😂 you’re so ugly.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Angies pure trash. I hope your pillows are forever flat, your neck hurts every day and you can’t do your stupid little dance moves when drunk. I hope your salad in your burgers are filled with caterpillars and noroviruses. I hope your mother, steals all your diazepam. I hope your wrinkles behind that strong filter get so deep you build up some nasty bacteria and your forehead skin drips off. You are an embarrassment. Look at your life. Imagine this being your life 😂 you’re so ugly.
Award winning analogy 🙌🏽

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Yup, and in her next breath says 'I only speak the truth, I work on facts'...she's very good at blurring the lines between 'fact' and 'act', how can you tell the truth if you're 'delusive'. She's boiling my pee today...
Boil that pee and chuck it on her, making her melt like the wicked witch of the east. She's the wicked witch of Tik Tok

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Flangie's hypocrisy is off the chart again today, she won't believe people have suffered DV/DA unless there's 'proof' but we've never seen her 'proof' because (according to her) she doesn't need to prove it....and that she's 'delusive' means she's a Billy Bullshitter anyway....I'm having a time out for a wee while because she's pushing my buttons today. Enjoy your afternoon guys ✌️🤎