Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

My theory is QQ a.k.a Jules was the Mrs no name a.k.a Mrs yazoo douche account, she seems really in with him from what I've just seen in here yet keen to keep it somewhat on the sly (she can't seem to help slipping up though, can she - just like strawberry milkshake bum)
No, no name I reckon is Sammi. Jules would be that other account he welcomed in and she still comes in asking for screen recordings of Pearl. Jules mods for Charlie and Charlie keeps trying to out pearl

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Jules you’re giving me fleece jacket with wolves on from Blackpool market vibes
IMG_0366.jpeg

scary movie GIF

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Omg that’s wild πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ me and Judas caught just before it was discontinued and we were trying to work out if someone barked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I fall to sleep to Demi. I miss it when Tracey isn’t ranting
Oh the barking would have been becca. She used to do that in boxes before when Kim was live and she'd be trolled. Was insane πŸ˜‚

I love when Tracey argues with demi, it's so funny but then I remember they're like mother and daughter and it's like oh that's kinda a bit sad that.

Oh the barking would have been becca. She used to do that in boxes before when Kim was live and she'd be trolled. Was insane πŸ˜‚

I love when Tracey argues with demi, it's so funny but then I remember they're like mother and daughter and it's like oh that's kinda a bit sad that.
No idea who Kim is but if Becca barks a lot I’ll add her to that list 😭