Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Well Tony claimed you’re working with Aki 😭 apparently he’d been trolling him before. I’m keeping on making AIs of Tony being really little for my buzz and scaring Jules.
I might go all cockerpoo and defend my right to be a leopard online I'm bored, I think I'm taller than Tony if I saw him in public is hiss and throw garlic at him.

Make some with a purple stalker in the background 😭😭😭

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
No idea who Kim is but if Becca barks a lot I’ll add her to that list 😭
Becca wakefield is definitely someone go watch. She's feral, literally.
She smacked her kid on live, doxxed her own address, lied about her family breaking in, lied about cancer for gifts on tiktok because she wanted a kebab, slept with a delivery driver for a kebab like she's something else entirely.

Kim Wakefield is her transgender sister, I don't think she goes live much now but she used to nightly and it was wonderful. She used to boil her eggs in the kettle and often would give tutorials on it πŸ˜‚

season 3 chaos grenade GIF by Billions

Becca wakefield is definitely someone go watch. She's feral, literally.
She smacked her kid on live, doxxed her own address, lied about her family breaking in, lied about cancer for gifts on tiktok because she wanted a kebab, slept with a delivery driver for a kebab like she's something else entirely.

Kim Wakefield is her transgender sister, I don't think she goes live much now but she used to nightly and it was wonderful. She used to boil her eggs in the kettle and often would give tutorials on it πŸ˜‚
My feral list thanks you. She sounds fab. Slapping the kid though. fing sicko.

This does kind of prove Zac lied about needing Β£50 for a kebab if all they cost is a shag though

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
My feral list thanks you. She sounds fab. Slapping the kid though. fing sicko.

This does kind of prove Zac lied about needing Β£50 for a kebab if all they cost is a shag though
Yeah she blames tiktok trolls for her child being removed but honestly she had two kids removed prior for safety reasons and she didn't have trolls then. She's clearly mentally unhinged and doesn't take accountability for her own actions.

Medusa

My theory is QQ a.k.a Jules was the Mrs no name a.k.a Mrs yazoo douche account, she seems really in with him from what I've just seen in here yet keen to keep it somewhat on the sly (she can't seem to help slipping up though, can she - just like strawberry milkshake bum)
They were in Angies yesterday they pop up wherever frosty or Johnny is around. I thought the same, even the emjois she uses and her wording. She's fing warped.
Screenshot_20240606_212159_TikTok.jpg