Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
jealous GIF

drunk oh yeah GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Medusa

Good morning everyone 🤎

@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 .. I hope you take enough time out for yourself and return when you're good and ready. We'll miss you but your mh is more important right now. We will all still be here holding the fort until you return. Sending much love to you. 💙

As for that quirky little f, you're gonna say and do something to the wrong person, b!! You forget your detail are already out there. - Take that anyway you wish to.

Cal, you're a pure walking and talking dissapointnent, I'm actually raging with myself because like a lot of people here, I gave you a chance. Just because you're under the influence doesn't mean you get a hall pass to threaten women, You pussy!! You got too comfortable and far to cocky with many people from CC, You became an entitled little prick and a mighty pain in the arse.

I'm travelling this weekend, and I have hospital appointments the whole of monday. so I won't be on much - Again. (Sorry)
But... I have been sorting some posters out, Just saying. 😭

Medusa

Always fing supporting wronguns
Her whole room is full of the beasts. Even Jules was and probably still is part of them. You were right in what you said before, her daughter had spoke with someone on the app and told people an ambulance had been called. She did the same thing Arsenal did faked Sh, and faked topping themselves. Pair of whoppers.