Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I recorded the whole fing thing from another device hes a lying scruff he was told what the hearts meant, so someone has fed him information saying judas is that group? And sayong she put purple hearts i did not see her comment purple hearts!
I kept spamming about you in comments on my back up " WHAT ABOUT CHARLIES OXYGEN AND WHAT YOU SAID TO HER" but was ignored..sorry..I tried

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I kept spamming about you in comments on my back up " WHAT ABOUT CHARLIES OXYGEN AND WHAT YOU SAID TO HER" but was ignored..sorry..I tried
I was saying similar he was blatantly ignoring it as was everyone else - it was bs. How tf can he chat s in the boxes when he threatened people (women as well) so explicitly and people are just saying well...ya'know...exposed this, exposed that.. WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER THREATS!? The other threats he said were absolutely heinous.

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Aww yeah I mocked him when he said that I don't know who they are 😂
They were about for ages. One of them used to run that Katie prices socials and would use it to dox people by saying the person said things about Harvey and such. It was wild.

John got obsessed with them after he sent one of them a pic of his arse and they sent it to aki and it was greenscreened 😭 x

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
They were about for ages. One of them used to run that Katie prices socials and would use it to dox people by saying the person said things about Harvey and such. It was wild.

John got obsessed with them after he sent one of them a pic of his arse and they sent it to aki and it was greenscreened 😭 x
What the  do 😭😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Stop Warning GIF by Britannia

@2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸