Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_8802.png
It’s vile that fattysoph plays up to the fact people knows she’s a nonce. Billy not blocking all these disgusting comments she’s making about kids is so hypocritical of him. Thought he makes a big deal about nonces on the app?
You honestly think he gives a do? He’s a troll who’s said and done his fair share. He’s a beggy prick

You honestly think he gives a do? He’s a troll who’s said and done his fair share. He’s a beggy prick
I know he don’t give a do. He’s vile. I’ve heard him say sick stuff himself. But I’m sure as hell going to point out the s he’s doing when claiming to stand against nonces on the app. He’s now agreeing with Angie again with everything because he needs to keep her happy so he can keep getting views in. He will bend to any rules angies going to throw at him

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
It's like Angie's talking to a mirror :ROFLMAO:
Twin Peaks Mirror GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Well, I’m not happy with sick in the head Billy but this live is making me all gooey. Angie triggered like this is divine. Think she’s drinking tonight. I’m out so screenrecorders do me a solid 😍😍

Edit: have to edit cause they started shouting bout nonces after I typed about getting gooey 🤢🤢