Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Who's Gemma banks? There's nothing that links that account to being you? Their username is the song with music emojis and an image of a fat man in b&w ๐Ÿ˜ญ I genuinely don't understand why anyone would think it's you ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I had people last week messaging me and I think someone mentioned it in here as well. And then I got another message this morning. Shes a wrongen whoโ€™s been racist etc facts has done videos on his YouTube of her.

People have picked up on it and I donโ€™t want people associating her with me in any way.

I had people last week messaging me and I think someone mentioned it in here as well. And then I got another message this morning. Shes a wrongen whoโ€™s been racist etc facts has done videos on his YouTube of her.

People have picked up on it and I donโ€™t wanna be associated in any way with that b.
I saw it in a comment section last week being racist and don't think it's in anyway associated with you or pretending to be you. Surely if they were they'd at least use your photo?

May 18, 2024
uk
why are yous all so defensive of eq ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃdeflecting constantly like sheโ€™s some sort of hero! baguette your comments in miss remis was a joke you might as well hang out the back of eqs arsehole. You canโ€™t all come on here and say you call out wronguns but you donโ€™t โ€œhalfโ€ of yous are selective as do! You might as well have an eq badge and wear it like a saville fin badgeโ€ฆ.im out do most of you hypocrites ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

why are yous all so defensive of eq ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃdeflecting constantly like sheโ€™s some sort of hero! baguette your comments in miss remis was a joke you might as well hang out the back of eqs arsehole. You canโ€™t all come on here and say you call out wronguns but you donโ€™t โ€œhalfโ€ of yous are selective as do! You might as well have an eq badge and wear it like a saville fin badgeโ€ฆ.im out do most of you hypocrites ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Can you just tag who's defensive of Eq instead of being mysterious about it ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang

Not sure why we needed the dramatic flouncing speech ๐Ÿค”

May 18, 2024
uk
Feb 27, 2024
Rude

Nov 10, 2023
I saw it in a comment section last week being racist and don't think it's in anyway associated with you or pretending to be you. Surely if they were they'd at least use your photo?
Thatโ€™s true. I may be being over sensitive tbh. Itโ€™s just having people last week message me and then today I found out itโ€™s Gemma banks whoโ€™s a dirty wrongen. Itโ€™s made me mad. Iโ€™ll smoke 10 cigs within the next hour and probably calm down lol.

Thatโ€™s true. I may be being over sensitive tbh. Itโ€™s just having people last week message me and then today I found out itโ€™s Gemma banks whoโ€™s a dirty wrongen. Itโ€™s made me mad.
Put up a video but I don't think many people will assume it's you, don't worry about it ๐ŸคŽ

ya reading the same fin comments in here
I don't see anyone rimming her, you've said the comments were in Miss remis live. Either just say who's doing it or shut up ๐Ÿ˜ญ every single one of us isn't rimming EQ that's an over reaction ๐Ÿคฃ