Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
why are yous all so defensive of eq 🤣🤣🤣deflecting constantly like she’s some sort of hero! baguette your comments in miss remis was a joke you might as well hang out the back of eqs arsehole. You can’t all come on here and say you call out wronguns but you don’t “half” of yous are selective as do! You might as well have an eq badge and wear it like a saville fin badge….im out do most of you hypocrites 😘😘😘😘😘
What the do is your problem. If you're going then just fing go. No need for the announcement. I haven't seen anybody in here defending EQ. Are you Princess Prat's noncey Cowboy boyfriend cause you sure sound like it the way you've got a hard on for EQ. Nobody likes EQ, she's a t, we all know that!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
because of the constant deflection i’ve already said what eq said effects me personally and to see people in here deflect constantly is a piss take simple as that really
You said `all of yous` Well that's wrong to start with , because not all of us defend her , I can't stand the trout to be fair and that's why I give her little of my time , the only stuff I see is what's posted in here and I've always spoken against it , a few of us raised concerns when the 14 year old mod kept being shut down when spoke about.

Not everyone has to like the same people , but you can't label us as a whole , we're all individual people. I'm sorry that you're affected by her comments (I am too and so are others in here) but to label every single of us is wrong , you've been asked numerous times to speak your mind and tell us who you're on about , I stopped playing Guess Who when I was 12.

May 18, 2024
uk
What the do is your problem. If you're going then just fing go. No need for the announcement. I haven't seen anybody in here defending EQ. Are you Princess Prat's noncey Cowboy boyfriend cause you sure sound like it the way you've got a hard on for EQ. Nobody likes EQ, she's a t, we all know that!

haha the way i’ve got a hard on for eq 🤣🤣half the comments in here are deflecting what eq said so who’s sat with a semi on for EQ 🍆🍆and prince prat no hunny i do t watch that wet wipe neither 😘😘😘😘

May 18, 2024
uk
You said `all of yous` Well that's wrong to start with , because not all of us defend her , I can't stand the trout to be fair and that's why I give her little of my time , the only stuff I see is what's posted in here and I've always spoken against it , a few of us raised concerns when the 14 year old mod kept being shut down when spoke about.

Not everyone has to like the same people , but you can't label us as a whole , we're all individual people. I'm sorry that you're affected by her comments (I am too and so are others in here) but to label every single of us is wrong , you've been asked numerous times to speak your mind and tell us who you're on about , I stopped playing Guess Who when I was 12.

yes maybe i should of said that but you can see in the comments everybody deflecting it onto others. I don’t even know how to tag anybody even if i wanted to. If someone else has said what eq had there would of been hell on but it’s also well so and so said this and that

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
haha the way i’ve got a hard on for eq 🤣🤣half the comments in here are deflecting what eq said so who’s sat with a semi on for EQ 🍆🍆and prince prat no hunny i do t watch that wet wipe neither 😘😘😘😘
If you can't tag who's doing that directly im not interested about what's hurt your feelings. Stop accusing all of us of things we've not done 😭

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Nobody's fing deflecting ffs. Name names instead of trying to be all mysterious and interesting cause you're just looking stupid right now HUNNY

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
yes maybe i should of said that but you can see in the comments everybody deflecting it onto others. I don’t even know how to tag anybody even if i wanted to. If someone else has said what eq had there would of been hell on but it’s also well so and so said this and that
No I can't I can't see anyone deflecting from EQ. What do you want us to do?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
You could have just typed the names , you don't have to tag , most of us see them , I don't go into EQ's so I wouldn't have known who you were talking about , but if you'd of come and said look at Mr Bean rimming EQ , we'd at least of known you wasn't talking about Marys wee donkey

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Deer Popcorn GIF

May 18, 2024
uk
You could have just typed the names , you don't have to tag , most of us see them , I don't go into EQ's so I wouldn't have known who you were talking about , but if you'd of come and said look at Mr Bean rimming EQ , we'd at least of known you wasn't talking about Marys wee donkey

🙄🙄🙄hilarious just laughed that much me hernia popped out