Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Listen judas stop flexing your gonna box and talk your a coward and won't talk all you will do is play lady gaga or the clap clap song, STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF YOU WILL NEVER TALK IN A BOX
Johnny stop this right now. You were crying yesterday and deleted your fake Judas accounts. Away and inject an air bubble 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Listen judas stop flexing your gonna box and talk your a coward and won't talk all you will do is play lady gaga or the clap clap song, STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF YOU WILL NEVER TALK IN A BOX
I'd rather be friendly with somebody who doesn't get in a box ad speak than support people who do unspeakable things innocent children. You're not liked here , do off and take your minge for a chainshaw brazilian you fed up weirdo.

Nov 10, 2023
Don't know who you're talking to but I ain't johnny🖕🤣
Health Care GIF by INTO ACTION

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Rhino claims she wasn’t mocking lynz disability but had put an AI image on a live and distorted the face of it and laughed. Also called lynz a retard, and proceeded to explain that it’s an official term, and told her viewers to go look it up!

So off I trot to google it. Google still says it’s a slur.

Rhinos narcissistic deflection about how she is a victim because she was called fat! You have always been fat you beast