Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Worm Mocking GIF by Qvisten Animation

Who in here has supposedly said that we don't call out certain people due to the size of a platform? We all get grouped as a collective yet we are individuals 🤦🏻‍♀️ i don't watch eq i was listening via angies and yes its disgusting but like i said at this point may aswell start handing out fing well done stickers too them all because its never going to stop, it will just get worse! None of these are the correct platform too call out anyones behaviour because they have all done it.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Judas stop going to the admin and getting ppl banned from CC, you have had 3 of Johnny's accounts banned as you want to sit in here and control the narrative, getting johnny banned 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a clown 🤡 🏆🏆🏆
Judas doesn't control who gets banned , perhaps Johnny needs to stop sticking family sized yazoo bottles up his ass and showing people so he doesn't get his accounts banned 🤷‍♂️

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
The two physically attractive accredited members of Mensa instructing people on how to behave... yet have always had their fingers in noncey-pies. One is always calling social services or threatening them and sending s parcels, the other predating on women on the internet, flashing his grotty nubbin cause you couldn't get a reaction out of Toni if you hooked her nips to a car battery, let alone showing that rotten nicotine-stain coloured chode.

Animated GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I would be happy to be his Mrs, very proud in fact! He is more of a man than any of you small dick morons!🤣🖕
Yet I have my own home , both me and my wife work , 2 lovely respectful boys who know right from wrong , good career , never injected anything into my veins because I'm not a junky t and never even thought about doing harm to innocent children , if that doesn't make me a man then I'm proud of it.