Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
You should lie and say she is 🫣
I've tried it a few times, i only get the npc's asking if it's true, and i tell them yes.
one time i'll be right, and i'll see that under-defined chin wobble as her glasses steam up from the tears and the high-pitched sobbing commences.
Animated GIF

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I’m laughing at Alex constantly saying I speak to stoneover. He kept saying I am in contact with all these people. He is talking in riddles. I don’t speak to her that’s why it’s just comical to me.
Keep my fing name out of your mouth you stupid prick! It’s becoming obsessive now! Does Chloe know you are doing this? You are seriously fing unhinged bazza! Now do off as far away as you can just like your hairline did! And the next time I see someone calling you a nonce I won’t be defending you like me and cutstain did the other day!
6BB7B979-45E7-436C-83F7-1825B0758BE6.png 3B52D05E-ADA4-405A-B0ED-D281CC84C3A8.png

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Honestly I’ve told my side of it and it’s still not good enough! they can all get fed miss Red did way worse, so have half of his friends but he just wants to deflect!
It’s actually pathetic! Bazza just needs to do off and keep my name out of his mouth! It’s beginning to become fing creepy!
You owe no one an explanation, especially the mouth breathing pred. He’s not happy unless he’s going after women. The man is a walking contradiction. Bazza can get to do too!, creepy lil man. Big love 🥰

Simon

Apr 3, 2024
uk
Honestly I’ve told my side of it and it’s still not good enough! they can all get fed miss Red did way worse, so have half of his friends but he just wants to deflect!
It’s actually pathetic! Bazza just needs to do off and keep my name out of his mouth! It’s beginning to become fing creepy!
But I haven’t even spoken about you ? Alex started gibbering on about you ? When have I even mentioned you, I was laughing at him saying i talk to you. That’s why I put ‘stoney 🤣🤣🤣