Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
the top of your head is mottled. need any more?
your wig wardrobe, dog companion and obsession with womens biznizz is giving Jame Gumb, hun.
Procrastinate Silence Of The Lambs GIF

Simon

Apr 3, 2024
uk
Keep my fing name out of your mouth you stupid prick! It’s becoming obsessive now! Does Chloe know you are doing this? You are seriously fing unhinged bazza! Now do off as far away as you can just like your hairline did! And the next time I see someone calling you a nonce I won’t be defending you like me and cutstain did the other day!
6BB7B979-45E7-436C-83F7-1825B0758BE6.png 3B52D05E-ADA4-405A-B0ED-D281CC84C3A8.png
Come live and talk to me then. I’ll go live now. Let’s see if you all have the aggression and big talk. I thanked cutstain for kindly backing me up. I don’t need you to do anything for me thanks stoney. Let’s talk about all this. Not on here.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Honestly I’ve told my side of it and it’s still not good enough! they can all get fed miss Red did way worse, so have half of his friends but he just wants to deflect!
It’s actually pathetic! Bazza just needs to do off and keep my name out of his mouth! It’s beginning to become fing creepy!
I scrolled in bazzas live before canadian kesh just chatting away in comments 😳

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Come live and talk to me then. I’ll go live now. Let’s see if you all have the aggression and big talk. I thanked cutstain for kindly backing me up. I don’t need you to do anything for me thanks stoney. Let’s talk about all this. Not on here.
No bazza I’m fing sick of talking to you I’m sick of seeing your fing face! Keep my name out of your mouth! I don’t want to be around you or associate with you! And cutstain thinks you are a fing t too so don’t try that! 🤣
And you are contradicting yourself because you said you don’t need anyone to do anything for you so I won’t be jumping in your box because you want me to 🤣
And you are a fing creep!