Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Is that a euphemism for her fanny?…. Because I would wear a glove too tbh
No , but if it were , you'd need more than a glove to go down there

Bay Area Forest GIF by Chris

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Not that Iv spent more than 2 mins in Kas live and I won't be missed but I unfollowed him. He was nearly in tears when DG made remarks insinuating stuff about disabled people. Hes making jokes about his opinion on EQ for saying something imo worse. Enjoy creaming your pants over that ladies 😭
Fml gonna have to find another fitty to harrass now! The search continues fellas 🫑

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Wasn't even bad it's just the fact he was so upset and DG. And he's like oh Iv got a speech about EQ and kept muting his mic laughing. Just say you don't care mate 😭
Yea I can’t stand for that s! You can’t call DG out and not EQ! It’s making me cringe he’s turning into red!

Mar 2, 2024
Wasn't even bad it's just the fact he was so upset and DG. And he's like oh Iv got a speech about EQ and kept muting his mic laughing. Just say you don't care mate 😭
Not really suprised, was clear he was on EQs pay check from the start. Please never let me go live , it seems to go to people heads and they lose all sense of a moral compass.

Not really suprised, was clear he was on EQs pay check from the start. Please never let me go live , it seems to go to people heads and they lose all sense of a moral compass.
I feel like EQ wouldn't even care if he called it out though just for show?

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Oh s I’ve just gone in there and There’s loads of people being transphobic in the comments and not getting blocked! I can’t stand mama kaz but come for the s she’s done not her gender ffs!

Mar 2, 2024
I feel like EQ wouldn't even care if he called it out though just for show?
EQ did it full well knowing what kind of a reaction she would get, she loves people talking about her, he's supported her whilst gone for other for the same kind of thing , just seemed off from the start, maybe the big gifts she sends is going to his head.

They think it's acceptable because EQ does it though and you get the `Well EQ says it and nobody says anything to her`
He reason people don't say anything to EQ is because it's been said. People aren't going to keep repeating themselves to someone who doesn't listen and finds it funny. It's like trying to talk sense into a 2 year old 😭