Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
They'll be the size of a fing gazebo I imagine
wind fail GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I realised listening back to the screen record of Maggotham's live that he said something about money being in his pockets in the wash blah blah...it made me realise he's  so much older than I am and yet he has the maturity of an unripened grape.

A grown (old af) man that surrounds himself with women (who he knows are vulnerable) puts on a nicey-nice act and encourages them to inbox him so that they will open up to him, sends his staki mushroom to them and then plays the victim card when he's called out about it...says jokes about CSA and disabled people online and then 'fires up' a live and spends the duration of it grunting, gasping, smacking his dry lips together and making excuses for himself amidst whining about how hard done by he is.

What a sad, little, life, Jane...

May 3, 2024
uk
I watch New York and OC! I used to watch Beverly Hills but they piss me off 😂

I love the early ones, I’m a Bethenny Frankel fan!
I love the orange county one, I’ve watched every ep, I did watch the New York one half way through. That ramona and her freaky wide eyes stare 👀🤣 they are all bonkers 🤪

Mar 2, 2024
I love the orange county one, I’ve watched every ep, I did watch the New York one half way through. That ramona and her freaky wide eyes stare 👀🤣 they are all bonkers 🤪

When Vicky shrieks and screams it’s amazing!! The whole Brooks cancer lie was immense.

Ramona is wild. One second I dislike her so much then the next I’m like go girl! My second favourite has to be Sonja. She’s weird too

May 3, 2024
uk
When Vicky shrieks and screams it’s amazing!! The whole Brooks cancer lie was immense.

Ramona is wild. One second I dislike her so much then the next I’m like go girl! My second favourite has to be Sonja. She’s weird too
Vicky - lets whoop it up 🤣 That was crazy with brooks 🤦‍♀️ i watch it all just for the reunions 😂 did the watch the series when the housewife braunwyn was on? With all the kids an Her and her husband’s relationship was so strange then she left him for a woman.

I will have to get back into the New York one. I cant Remember the last ep I saw of it.

i do watch the Cheshire one too but that’s boring 🥱