Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm glad she reminded us she's doing a degree I nearly forgot
Does a degree in Criminology and acts the way she does. I also have a degree in Criminology and don't act like that. She wants to work in the law and legal system she has to learn to grow a fing backbone because people like Taurian and Miss Baguette are the least of her fing issues.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
in this the same person accusing everyone of being in PLM?

Facts are, nothing I say is a lie. If something I say is affecting them so much, then they need to look inside themselves to see the source of it, because all I do is talk/sing about it. It’s THEM doing the things. So SMD.
No idea its just targeting everyone in tams comments

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Never called her fat.
Never called her ugly.

I did say I believed she said she had Egyptian heritage but I wasn’t certain if I was correct with the Egyptian bit, I made this clear.

This is all very fantastic though, like it’s ok for her to be screeching on live for people to β€˜pull up in a pub car park’ being highly aggressive and disgusting. Being unapologetically ableist and racist. But she comes on live and cries and that makes her the victim. Ok. fing idiot Tam.
I called her that plus some πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She’s an attention seeking dick who’s done her fair share of racist, abusive, threats along side more. do her , rhinos don’t cry

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm going to chomp that blue creep if I see it again, saying s about Baguette, Judas and 2Pumps.
Probs the very person whose infiltrated our forum. She never muted it and they're saying the same s...

Calculate Zach Galifianakis GIF

Nov 10, 2023
You seem to be an easy target for them.
Are you okay though? Because you take the brunt of it. It can’t be easy.
Yeah I'm absolutely fine it's probably because I don't react but people can't cry because they've been called a bad name a couple of times. I get it all day everyday πŸ˜‚