Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 27, 2024
London
I just scrolled into Bad Gyals Squeak and got blocked instantly. wtf is going on???
If people really believe CC is PLM, then they must believe in the boogeyman
the princess bride boo GIF
Bad gyal is just distrustful after all the crap she has had to put up with.

That's fair enough,it's her live.
Exactly so blocking people who have had to ask to follow her seems a bit pointless. She heavily polices her lives, sends people over here to say she's live knowing fine well people have to ask to be allowed to watch and on the rare occasion she does go live publicly and asks people watch they get blocked on entry anyways. There's platforms she can do this on with less hassle it just seems really silly.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I just scrolled into Bad Gyals Squeak and got blocked instantly. wtf is going on???
If people really believe CC is PLM, then they must believe in the boogeyman
the princess bride boo GIF
She's on high alert as she's been slagged off..she'll unblock when she's feeling better I expect. She's blocked loads today as people keep cam2 her. She was blocking anyone who didn't say hello !

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
She's on high alert as she's been slagged off..she'll unblock when she's feeling better I expect. She's blocked loads today as people keep cam2 her. She was blocking anyone who didn't say hello !
Should she not like, just not be on a public live in that case?

Sorry I’m wound up and don’t feel like writing things politely right now.

Should she not like, just not be on a public live in that case?

Sorry I’m wound up and don’t feel like writing things politely right now.
The last time she done this I highlighted that they'd came up on my fyp despite me not following them and she kicked off at me for even mentioning it in here 😭

Blue octopus going around telling everyone were plm. I’m convinced it’s Johnny or one of them. They were just in Sheryl’s but she blocked them.
Apparently Johnnys announced his new hobby will be taking down comment cafe because he was a main character in here for 5 months and he's got a really popular account that's been vouched for an allowed in group chats etc 😭