Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Itโ€™s been months of no insomnia then tonight is like HELLO FRIEND

Only got to be up in 4 hours

Itโ€™s fine.

This Is Fine GIF

This is irrelevant to the thread but Iโ€™m going to rant because Iโ€™m sure the person will read here. Someone Iโ€™ve never had a personal problem with.

If you spend so much time questioning random strangers on the internets illnesses, you may be a bad person. You may think theyโ€™re โ€œmunchingโ€ but what if theyโ€™re simply using the internet to talk about theyโ€™re struggles as a coping mechanism and they see people making out something they know is very real, calling it fake?

As someone with diagnosis of similar illnesses youโ€™re claiming they are faking, I can tell you the way I cope is to cut myself off from everyone, donโ€™t talk about it, isolate in pain and discomfort all miserable and question why my life had to be this way. From what I see, these people you claim are faking, are actually explaining pretty much what I feel every day. One minute I may have one thing wrong with me, the next day something completely different is wrong. I keep it to myself because of people like you.

Even if these people are faking, tell me who it hurts? How does it hurt you directly? I take it these people making accusations of others โ€œmunchinโ€ are lucky enough not to have such a chronic illness that takes over every second of your life that you canโ€™t help for it to become your personality, because life around you is overshadowed by sickness. Focus on people hurting others directly, if you have time to analyse what people you cannot prove are not experiencing what they say.

Absolutely infuriated by what Iโ€™ve seen. Unless you have proof someone is faking illness like that, leave them alone. You are not their medical practitioner, youโ€™re simply spectating on someone that is miserable in real life, either way.

Get fed, t

Feb 29, 2024
This is irrelevant to the thread but Iโ€™m going to rant because Iโ€™m sure the person will read here. Someone Iโ€™ve never had a personal problem with.

If you spend so much time questioning random strangers on the internets illnesses, you may be a bad person. You may think theyโ€™re โ€œmunchingโ€ but what if theyโ€™re simply using the internet to talk about theyโ€™re struggles as a coping mechanism and they see people making out something they know is very real, calling it fake?

As someone with diagnosis of similar illnesses youโ€™re claiming they are faking, I can tell you the way I cope is to cut myself off from everyone, donโ€™t talk about it, isolate in pain and discomfort all miserable and question why my life had to be this way. From what I see, these people you claim are faking, are actually explaining pretty much what I feel every day. One minute I may have one thing wrong with me, the next day something completely different is wrong. I keep it to myself because of people like you.

Even if these people are faking, tell me who it hurts? How does it hurt you directly? I take it these people making accusations of others โ€œmunchinโ€ are lucky enough not to have such a chronic illness that takes over every second of your life that you canโ€™t help for it to become your personality, because life around you is overshadowed by sickness. Focus on people hurting others directly, if you have time to analyse what people you cannot prove are not experiencing what they say.

Absolutely infuriated by what Iโ€™ve seen. Unless you have proof someone is faking illness like that, leave them alone. You are not their medical practitioner, youโ€™re simply spectating on someone that is miserable in real life, either way.

Get fed, t
Hope your OK ๐Ÿ˜

Hope your OK ๐Ÿ˜
Iโ€™m ok, sorry I just hoped sheโ€™d read in here but Iโ€™ve gone over and said my piece cause sheโ€™s disgusting doing that, and it hits close to home so Iโ€™m ready for war.

Morning though. Iโ€™ve been up since 2 and had loads of coffee so Iโ€™m buzzing

I know itโ€™s not the Red red wine on here but they may get asked about this. Itโ€™s on fact freaks new awareness video of Holly Stanley. Just a heads up if anyone comes at you. I canโ€™t tag them.
Are they actually pretending to be our RRW or they just coincidentally have the name? ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™d just change my name

Feb 29, 2024
Iโ€™m ok, sorry I just hoped sheโ€™d read in here but Iโ€™ve gone over and said my piece cause sheโ€™s disgusting doing that, and it hits close to home so Iโ€™m ready for war.

Morning though. Iโ€™ve been up since 2 and had loads of coffee so Iโ€™m buzzing
I don't know who your on about ๐Ÿฅบ I've been up since 5am and already knackered. Wish coffee did that to me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I don't know who your on about ๐Ÿฅบ I've been up since 5am and already knackered. Wish coffee did that to me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Im happy to say its Chonky cause I donโ€™t want to be like that Freddy mercurys cat and be cryptic ๐Ÿ˜ญ I just didnโ€™t want to start a fight here, so donโ€™t know why I wrote it in here. Think Iโ€™m just dramatic without enough sleep.

You just needs loads more coffee. Get on it โœŠโœŠ

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok

Get fed, t
Couldn't have said it better. I hide away, constant pain is draining and just because someone is appearing to look well doesn't mean they aren't in chronic pain. People would look at me and say I look well when the truth is I have 3 chronic illnesses and never have a day without pain.
People need to do better