Limbo
Tv Shows Actors GIF by PBS SoCal

do Marry Kill;
Tommy Robinson
Lawerence Fox
Andrew Tate

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
There's too much to screenshot because I'm at work and sneakily watching Baguettes with my earphones in , but Cals been going on for a good half hour now and he's sorry and he woke up and realised and blah blah , I told him if he wants to actually apologise he needs to actually reach out and inbox those he actually affected , speak to them , it's not up to me or others to forgive him for hurting others. I doubt he will but a heads up Judas (Can't tag grr) @Zias false teeth @Zia’s Hostage @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 and anyone else he was hurtful towards x

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
There's too much to screenshot because I'm at work and sneakily watching Baguettes with my earphones in , but Cals been going on for a good half hour now and he's sorry and he woke up and realised and blah blah , I told him if he wants to actually apologise he needs to actually reach out and inbox those he actually affected , speak to them , it's not up to me or others to forgive him for hurting others. I doubt he will but a heads up Judas (Can't tag grr) @Zias false teeth @Zia’s Hostage @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 and anyone else he was hurtful towards x
I agree. He was nasty again to Judas yesterday too and now he's back apologising. He will never change sadly.