Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Alex "I put my relationship second for peoples mental health on this app"

ALEX you put your relationship second when you decided to send your Mushroom to loads of woman 🤣🤣🤣

This guy is delusional,now apparently he helped people and exposed people for 11 months 🫠 all I remember him for is sending his dick pics, talking about Angie and laughing about Child SA.....

Feb 29, 2024
Big love to Mini Patty B today on todays operation @Patty B

bow tie GIF
This man is the reason why I told my hubby he couldn't wear a bow tie on our wedding day 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I’m so sorry, I hope she’s doing well. I worked with someone with sarcoidosis. Took them ages to work out what he had and he was in a serious condition. It’s horrible people questioning someone’s illness, especially when it is life changing. I’m just pissed off someone we mingled with is pushing a thread she set up to invalidate others diagnoses based on just watching them on tiktok
Yeah took few years to diagnose my daughter they thought it was Hodgkin lymphoma because it mimicked a few illnesses until she see another doctor then they got the diagnosis.. then that person needs to open their eyes because not all illnesses can be seen my daughter can have really good days she goes work goes out with her mates to pub but when she gets a bad day she ends up in hospital can’t breath she seriously sick x

Yeah took few years to diagnose my daughter they thought it was Hodgkin lymphoma because it mimicked a few illnesses until she see another doctor then they got the diagnosis.. then that person needs to open their eyes because not all illnesses can be seen my daughter can have really good days she goes work goes out with her mates to pub but when she gets a bad day she ends up in hospital can’t breath she seriously sick x
Must be so worrying for you. Not nice to see. Glad between bad days she gets to have a bit of a life ❤️❤️