Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I am new to commenting, so hello. Watching Alex is like watching the wish version of human centipede. He is so embarrassingly trying to climb up gcrew’s arse and that irish Kelly woman is up Alex’s. It’s like one of those turducken (turkey stuffed with duck which is stuffed with chicken). he is not able to get his own views from anything else other than sitting and talking s about other people, trying to deflect and blaming people in his chat and his mods for stuff. What a lickspittling cockalorum he is

Lisa Simpson Hello GIF by The Simpsons

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️
Talks about baby loss

Here the clip of what EQ’s disgusting behaviour to GCREW today whilst in EQminx live. I get that Gcrew said some insensitive things about EQ and a diss rap but this behaviour doesn’t warrant her clap back!
View attachment export_1718038027068.mov
That is fing disgusting, she needs a sharp awakening in the real world !

Feb 29, 2024
⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️
Talks about baby loss

Here the clip of what EQ’s disgusting behaviour to GCREW today whilst in EQminx live. I get that Gcrew said some insensitive things about EQ and a diss rap but this behaviour doesn’t warrant her clap back!
fing evil b!!! That's the most disgusting thing I have ever heard!! Not going into personal detail but losing a pregnancy is devastating. She's a t and I hope she gets cancelled!!!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
If someone told me the same as Alicia and said: you are not a parent and would not understand. I would put my hands up and agree, I don't understand and nor would I speak on it as I am not in a position to. The same as not speaking on people who have autism, or who are a different sexuality or ethnicity, sometimes we cant't sympathise with others but does not mean it's an attack more an observation.

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️
Talks about baby loss

Disgusting! But I’ve always thought she was so my opinion hasn’t changed.