Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
If you're not a parent , you shouldn't talk on others parenting 🤷‍♂️ it's the same as I wouldn't degrade anyone with a disability because I don't live with it. Preach what you teach Angela
I'll critique you! Why the do did you eat my cheesecake
Luke Skywalker Reaction GIF

Mar 2, 2024
They're both in the wrong.
Alicia saying Angie abuses her mum etc is wrong; that could open a whole can of worms with social services and the police.
Angie making remarks about Alicia's mother when she knows she is no longer here is fing vile as well.
Both grown adults, both need to drop it and leave one another be.

I’m going to be honest. Angie does. Not in a physical way but in others. Her mums in her 70’s living with a daughter who does contribute to the house money wise. Brings trouble to her door any time of the day or night. Verbally abuses and degrades her in front of thousands etc

Now I know Shelia isn’t daft, and to a degree can handle angie and gives her mouth back.

What about when the camera is off though. Imagine being 70yrs old and still parenting an overgrown narc. It’s not good. Elder abuse is a very real thing and has many different subtexts

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I’m going to be honest. Angie does. Not in a physical way but in others. Her mums in her 70’s living with a daughter who does contribute to the house money wise. Brings trouble to her door any time of the day or night. Verbally abuses and degrades her in front of thousands etc

Now I know Shelia isn’t daft, and to a degree can handle angie and gives her mouth back.

What about when the camera is off though. Imagine being 70yrs old and still parenting an overgrown narc. It’s not good. Elder abuse is a very real thing and has many different subtexts
Oh 100% now looking back. Abuse is not just physical, but also emotional and mental. How many times has her mum wanted Angie out the house and just wanted to sleep; but Angie proceeds to repeat her actions and behaviours. The downside is as people get older they're more vulnerable and susceptible to getting sick. I myself have been that mentally stressed my immune systems been down and I have picked up bugs, same could happen to Sheila or worse.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

See , I know that Sheila can handle herself, but Angie has no respect for her age , she shouldn't have this stress at her age, if the boys in blue came barging through my old dears door I'd be out on my own, the shame alone would be enough to know I wouldn't be welcome anymore