Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie just admitted that even she hates listening to herself....

Idiot Facepalm GIF

Feb 28, 2024
USA
fing evil b!!! That's the most disgusting thing I have ever heard!! Not going into personal detail but losing a pregnancy is devastating. She's a t and I hope she gets cancelled!!!
Especially with what she said last week and now what she’s said today! She said that she was now going to stoop low as no one spoke abt princess pratt calling her a pedlo, this is the lowest any person can get. I’m not a snowflake and can handle most things, but not this😕x

All those lazy lay abouts in the box pretending to baby sit a 49 year old woman day in day out the country is screaming for carers...just saying. Also just an opinion anyone who can sit live all day or in a box all day has no good reason as too why they can't work, sitting there crying about mental health to hundreds off people piss off and see your gp 1 to 1 but course that doesn't give you the attention you seek

Feb 28, 2024
USA
The use of slurs ect really just doesn't shock me anymore but that what she has said is the lowest of the low and I'm sure i heard eqminx giggle right at the end 🤬
Yeah that was minx in the background giggling! You can see the chat all saying “wow” “wtf” and minx is like after what Gcrew said to Chelsea, that’s mild! I wouldn’t dare to think what she would class as vile😕x