Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’m fuming 😡 With all due respect, Angie chose to have an abortion. There are so many women who cannot have children for many reasons….. how dare you pretend to cry over being reminded you’re not a mother?
Exactly, she even lied about her own family being racist as to why she had to have said abortion. She actually admitted to lying. Shes a desperate old t. She's got to find a way to pull that £900 she sent to those singers.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Please continue to trigger her and I'll stop comparing you to 20p corn snacks
Are they still 20p? Don't alert the government! They'll hike that right up!

Stressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I guess I’d have preferred it if you avoided him like the plague or at least told him what a horrible excuse of a man he is!!!! That’s just me 🤔
Understandable but my hyper focus today was Angie because she’s been speaking about me all day and he just happened to be on my FYP

Feb 29, 2024
Because she's a t.

(Alicia said she'd never understand the maternal rage when someone mentions your child, because you're not a mother, so Angie saw her chance for pity attention and ran with it like Forest Gump.)
That's it? Her choice to have an abortion no one else. If she wasn't such a b people wouldn't be horrible back!