Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
He’s had his surgery and is recovering well. Poor thing was getting hangry though after being nil by mouth from 6am until 3.30pm when they took him down which is a long time for a 3 year old not to eat. He’s home today I think
Aw so glad it went well , hope the little mans getting a Happy Meal on the way home :love:

I was shocked when he told me he was only 50

Lies No GIF
He always lies about his age. He used to say he was 36 😭 the guys geriatric. That’s why he don’t show his face unless it’s a heavily filtered photo. At this stage he’s sacrificing viewers to the gods to stay alive

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
He always lies about his age. He used to say he was 36 😭 the guys geriatric. That’s why he don’t show his face unless it’s a heavily filtered photo. At this stage he’s sacrificing viewers to the gods to stay alive
36 hahaha hahahahahahahahahaha he's so funny. That is weird behaviour , obviously telling all the younger fellas he's talking to he's younger than he actually is :sick:

You do cos you're lovely. Henry was the t 😃
Don’t ever say I’m lovely again 😡😂😂. I was watching it unfold but I didn’t have the energy to respond. I also grew up on rotten.com so nothing can phase me now, I don’t know what his aim was. Probably thinks he can become a regular on angies platform again because she defends and loves the wronguns.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Aw so glad it went well , hope the little mans getting a Happy Meal on the way home :love:
Yeah he’s put his order in and a McFlurry to help with the pain from having his tonsils and all that out. He’s not daft. He told me this morning ice cream, chocolate and a toy will make him feel better so nana is off to smyths toys today 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah he’s put his order in and a McFlurry to help with the pain from having his tonsils and all that out. He’s not daft. He told me this morning ice cream, chocolate and a toy will make him feel better so nana is off to smyths toys today 😂
He' got nana whipped into touch! Can't beat a Mcflurry , kids got good taste!

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Don’t ever say I’m lovely again 😡😂😂. I was watching it unfold but I didn’t have the energy to respond. I also grew up on rotten.com so nothing can phase me now, I don’t know what his aim was. Probably thinks he can become a regular on angies platform again because she defends and loves the wronguns.
Hahaha. Yeah I'm ok with gore and stuff too but I didn't know what was coming next so I put on ignore. Then I read he posted un alived kids and that's just sick. I logged off after the dog pics. She'll welcome him with open arms I bet 🙄

Feb 29, 2024
My kids grown up with Rate My Poo 🤣🤣🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Hahaha. Yeah I'm ok with gore and stuff too but I didn't know what was coming next so I put on ignore. Then I read he posted un alived kids and that's just sick. I logged off after the dog pics. She'll welcome him with open arms I bet 🙄
Yeah once the unalived kids got posted I was out. Nothing phases me but I’m not entertaining that s